Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bocha

DISCLAIMER

I have recently acquired a new pair of boots, along with a new sense of style and inspiration. These boots have claimed my former style. I am dedicated to transform with these withered weathered boots. All genuine leather, treated and textured for edge. I feel like whole new women when I wear them. In fact on a lengthy excursion in my car the other day I felt a sense of power. A sense of revival to thyne self. All I needed  was a lipstick stained cigerette and I would have been ready to conquer all. There was badass that was released.
Now...
I can't seem to take them off.

---

Here, paired with...
A vintage spainish white blouse from Barcelona
Australian brand Finders Keepers tie-dyed leggings
Vintage Ikat sterling silver dangled sphere earrings
Vintage gold chevron chain
and last but not least

the new Liberty Black boots



Add caption





Want your own pair? Call or visit Cherchez La Femme

No comments:

Post a Comment